Threads: Winter 2023 Issue
Here's what's inside:
- Our readers are passionate about learning and growing in their sewing and textile-arts practice. This winter issue offers inspiration, tools, and techniques for getting more from one’s creative efforts.
- The annual gift guide is a curated collection of sewing machines, notions, books, tools, experiences, and materials to excite any fiber-arts maker.
- The winning garments from the national annual Make It With Wool competition reveal the achievements of skilled sewists of all ages.
- Discover Galbraith & Paul, an artisan home-décor fabric company based in Philadelphia and be inspired to learn techniques for stunning goldwork embroidery from Hanny Newton.
- In a nod to sewing nostalgia, contributing editor Kenneth D. King treats readers to couture techniques and patterns to clothe a favorite fashion doll.
- Ad Close: 9/1/23
- In Home: 10/18/23
- On Sale: 10/31/23
To find out more:
For more details, contact the Threads Ad Sales Team at 800-309-0383 x3540, or email us at email@example.com.