Threads: Summer 2023 Issue
Here's what's inside:
Traditions that Inspire
- Threads curates creative inspiration for fiber artists, exploring techniques from around the globe and through the centuries.
- Discover contemporary expressions of bojagi, an intriguing Korean fabric-piecing technique with a fascinating history.
- Contributing editor Susan Khalje shares her exploration of a couture ensemble by French designer Madeleine Vionnet.
- Challenge-winning contemporary apparel, designed and sewn by members of the Association of Sewing and Design Professionals, based on the competitors’ creative interpretations of vintage patterns.
- A young designer shares techniques for adding hand embroidery to garments made of knit fabrics.
- Ad Close: 3/3/23
- In Home: 4/19/23
- On Sale: 5/2/23
To find out more:
For more details, contact the Threads Ad Sales Team at 800-309-0383 x 3540, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.